Friday, July 13, 2012

Daily Love - Start small, they say

To my honey bunny - Today I read a blog by a very inspiring couple who seem very good at keeping their marriage fun and interesting and loving and all that jazz.  While you and I have a great marriage, I am interested in making a commitment to show you I love you through my actions on a daily basis.  That doesn't sound so hard, does it?  It doesn't really sound very hard at all, but I have a feeling it will be harder than I think it will be, because day to day trivialities can trump showing our love for each other before you know it :)  I started this blog awhile back about doing crafty type things, but didn't really stick with the blogging so much.  I see this blog now as a way to hold myself accountable with loving you daily.

Daily Love - Start small, they say

I don't know who "they" is, but sometimes "they" is pretty darn smart.  My first effort at Daily Loving in the form of a text:

Me:  I sure am glad you're my bestest friend :)
You:  Me too ;)

We say I love you all the time.  And I'm glad we do, but sometimes, saying we love each other in a different way warms up the blood pumper a little bit more.  When I got that itty bitty winky face back from my non-emoticon using hubby, I lit up on the inside.  Hope he did, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment